Kerio Control 9.4 has been released and is available for download.
- Release date: May 10, 2022
- Build ID: 7205
Changes and Fixes
- New Kernel
- New 2FA token expiration configuration for VPN 2FA
- New HTTP/S redirect function in reverse proxy
- Kerio Control update server rejects upgrade from the latest HW box series.
- HA stats temporary files are not being cleared.
- Expired build-in "Let’s Encrypt certificates" have been renewed.
- Fixed XSS security vulnerability in WebAdmin.
- Getting checksum alert after upgrade to 9.3.6p1.
- Free radius server fails to start.
- Weekly and monthly reports are not being sent automatically.
- Google remote desktop is not blocked once configured in content filtering rules.
- Incorrect low free disk alert when data encryption is on.
- Login page customizations are not working on Logic/Guest/User alerts pages.
- Alert column info is blank for user transfer quota.
To make sure that your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, review the System Requirements for Kerio Control.
Where to Download
To download Kerio Control 9.4, please visit the Kerio Software Archive.
For information on how to upgrade the current Kerio Control version, refer to the Upgrading Kerio Control article.