Kerio Control 9.3.6 is planned to be released and is available for download.
- Release date: May 4, 2021
- Build ID: 5738
Changes and Fixes
Here you can find the list of resolved issues specific to Kerio Control 9.3.6.
- Corrected links on the IP Blacklist screen that were either wrong or timing out.
- Introduced two new configurations "L2TPUpScriptWaitSeconds" and "L2TPUpScriptConnectTryCount" to recover stuck LT2P connections.
- Fixed interface mapping of NG511.
- Introduced a new configuration "DisableUniqueIDs" to prevent IPSec VPN disconnections.
- Added new traffic patterns to properly block TeamViewer connections.
- Added info message to be displayed after distrusting a certificate updated for VPN connections.
- Updated macOS VPN client to fix installation on macOS Big Sur.
- Updated Windows VPN Client to make it compatible with Windows 10, version 20H2.
- Fixed HA Slave machine crashes when slave account hosts activity.
- Updated the /etc/sshd_config configuration file to fix the TLS triple handshake vulnerability.
- Introduced a new configuration "InternetLinkAutoGatewayInterfaceList" to stop probing interfaces that don't have a gateway.
- Fixed HA interface name validation when one of the HA machines has legacy interface names.
- Upgraded the OpenSSL library to 1.1.1d.
- Added HSTS (Strict-Transport-Security) headers as required.
- Fixed the Upgrade and Factory-reset scripts that were failing because of a signature image issue.
- Updated Kerio Control VPN to work on Apple macOS devices with M1 chips.
To make sure that your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, review the System Requirements for Kerio Control.
Where to Download
To download Kerio Control 9.3.6, please visit the Kerio Software Archive.
For information on how to upgrade the current Kerio Control version, refer to the Upgrading Kerio Control article.