When trying to download the NFR license key in the GFI partners portal, the license location is not obvious. This article provides information on how to get the NFR license key.
Important: NFR licenses can be obtained only if you're eligible to get one. For more info, please refer to Kerio Control NFR licenses.
- In GFI Partners portal, click the Accounts Portal button to access GFI Accounts website.
- In the Account tab, identify the Not For Resale product licenses. Click More Details.
- Navigate to the Licenses tab. Locate and copy your NFR license number.
At this point, you can enter the license number into Kerio Control Dashboard directly. For more info, please refer to Registering Kerio Control.
- If you need to obtain license.key file, login to the Kerio Product Registration website and enter the license number together with the Capture code.
- Go through the registration wizard to download your NFR license key. The process is identical to Kerio Connect install the license.