Kerio Control physical devices, such as NG100/NG100W, NG300/NG300W, and NG500 might stop working. The common problems include issues with Internet network performance or LAN ports ping, LED lights showing as off. Moreover, it can have startup/boot, switch on, reboot issues caused by Power.
The hardware failure leads to a complete network outage, affecting all company connections.
In such cases, if the faulty box is eligible by warranty policies (including extended warranty), the replacement box can be issued.
Physical (onsite) access to the Kerio Control hardware box.
Valid (NOT expired) warranty for the device. Contact GFI Sales if the hardware warranty is expired.
Important: you're NOT entitled to request RMA for legacy hardware boxes (1120, 3130, etc) as they are announced as EOL.
- Perform a factory reset of the box. If still not functioning, execute complete system recovery (kerio-control-rescue). For more information, please refer to Restoring the Kerio Control Box NG series default configuration.
Important: please observe the box behavior for a couple of hours to verify the box is still not functioning correctly.
- Gather diagnostic logs if applicable. For more information, please refer to the Diagnostic tool for Kerio Control Box NG series.
- Describe the symptoms with the hardware in a detailed and precise manner. If possible, provide the photo/image of the physical problem or unexpected behavior.
- Provide the company and shipping details:
- License key (if applicable)
- Serial Number (located at the back)
- Company name
- Contact name
- Contact phone number
- Contact e-mail address
- Shipping Address
= Zip Code
- Zip the diagnostic logs (if generated) and provide all required information to Kerio Control Support.
- Once the Support agent processes the RMA and you receive the replacement box, send the broken box back to the provided address.