When the official company or organization name has changed, it's necessary to update the old license key information. It might happen that other contact details such as phone number, email, or address need to be updated.
Note: for the company or organization change, please contact the Sales representative or Technical Support.
Updating license details via Kerio Control Webadmin
- In the Kerio Control Webadmin Dashboard click Configuration Assistant -> Update license info.
- Enter the license key and captcha code. Click Next.
Note: if you're getting "Unable to continue. The security code or the license number is not entered correctly" error, please contact Sales representative or Technical Support.
- Verify the license number, user's count, Software Maintenance expiration period, and extensions info. Click Next.
- Change the Person's name, email, phone, address details, or any other necessary information that should be updated. Click Next.
- Click Close twice to complete the license update and close the registration wizard.
Update license details via Product Registration Website
- Open Kerio Product Registration and enter the license number and captcha code. Click Next.
- Verify the current license settings. Click Next.
- Choose the Operating system and preferred language. Optionally, fill out registration questions. Click Next.
- Verify the entered license information and click Finish.
- Download the newly generated license file.
- Open Kerio Control Webadmin -> Dashboard -> Configuration Assistant -> Update license info -> Register offline by license file -> upload the downloaded license.key file.
The updated contact information is applied to the license key.