Kerio Control 9.3.5 (build 4367) has been released and is available for download.
August 27, 2020
Changes in This Release
- The custom logo does not appear on login or deny pages
- Wrong Country code for Serbia:
- Active Connections - Destination Country missing table information
- Active Connections - Source Country missing table information
- Content filter rules not blocking Teamviewer
- Page refresh/close display an error dialog on Google Chrome
- Unable to complete PPPoE discovery (NBN connection)
- VPN Driver does not install on Windows 10 Update 2004
- Kerio Control Slave unit fails to dial PPPoE
- Localization string "Alert-HA" not found in any language
- Statistics report errors in HA-Slave control
- Unable to differentiate email report if from Master or Slave
- Fixes for NG110, NG310, NG510/511 compatibility issues
Quick start guide
Before you install the latest release, please read the Getting Started article in the Kerio Control Help portal.
To make sure that your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, review the System Requirements for Kerio Control article in the Kerio Control Help portal.
Where to Download
To download Kerio Control 9.3.5, please visit the Kerio Software Archive.
For information on how to upgrade the current Kerio Control version, go to the Upgrading Kerio Control article in the Kerio Control Help portal.