This guide will walk you through the steps of reaching our support team and submitting a new ticket.
- When you first access the GFI Support Portal, you will be asked to log in with your email and password.
- Click Contact Us button at the top right corner of the page.
- The next page will require you prompt you to engage with our AI chat assistant, either by clicking Start Chat or the chat bubble at the bottom right:
- Please go through the AI assistant, and in case you are unable to find your responses through it, you will be connected to a live agent. Please be mindful of How to Make the Best Use of the Kerio Control ATLAS Support Chat.
NOTE: if there are no live agents available, the AI assistant will create a ticket on your behalf with the details you've supplied in the interaction with it.
- In the event that the there are issues with raising a ticket by the AI assistant, you will be given a link to create a new ticket
- If that happens, please click on the supplied link and start inputting the ticket details.
- When selecting your Aurea - GFI Product, some products will request for Product Key/Email.
Note: To access your product key from the GFI Accounts Portal, follow the Obtaining Your GFI License Key article.
- Once the GFI Product is selected, click next.
- Enter the environment for the GFI Product that you are asking for assistance, such as Product Version, Operational System, Build and Model. Click Next.
- Enter the subject, ticket type, type of issue, and the priority and then click Next.
- Enter the Subject. Zendesk will automatically suggest related articles that might help resolve the issue:
- In the description field, describe the need/issue/question/bug as accurately as possible. When you first reach the Description area you will be asked to use our template or to write your own.
- Once you are done describing, click Next.
- Attach supporting files and documents (20MB limit per file)that will aid in faster diagnosis and troubleshooting. You can also check your data to be protected by GDPR and inform us if the ticket contains sensitive data. Once you are done with attachments click Next.
- Click Submit your request, and also if you want you can add another email in the communication.
You will receive a ticket number through your email.