While trying to register the Kerio Control hardware box remotely through MyKerio interface, the following error is being displayed:
The Kerio Control server did not respond in the given time limit. This seems
to be only a temporary communication error. Please try again later.
While trying to upload offline license file directly, the License is not for this hardware error is generated. The legacy license might be still associated with the old Kerio Control box.
The license file is bind to the specific Operating System (OS). For hardware boxes (NG100, NG300, NG500), the license key should contain relevant internal settings. The above errors are caused by the inconsistency between the hardware itself and the license file, that is being imported into the Kerio Control box.
- Contact the Sales team or Orders team directly to update the license.
- Provide this information in the email:
- License key
- Hardware box Serial number (SN)
- Customer ID
- Full Name
- Email address registered in the license details
- (Optional) Previous hardware SN or license key
The updated license key received from the Sales or the Orders team is successfully imported into the Hardware box.