You can add public IP addresses to the interface settings. This allows you to define these IPs with a specific interface. Doing so is a mandatory prerequisite for some operations such as configuring traffic rules for multihoming.
- In the Administration interface, navigate to Configuration > Interfaces.
- Right-click an interface and select Edit.
- Click Define Additional IP Addresses.
- In the Additional IP Addresses dialog box, click on Add.
- Type the IP address and the mask. Add as many addresses as you need.
- Save all the dialogs.
You have manually added the IP addresses to the required interface.