MAC addresses are unique identifiers that identify devices in a network. Some routers or ISPs (Internet Service Providers) only allow specific MAC addresses for specific devices. When you need to use a device that does not fall in line with such specifications, you can change the MAC address of a network interface in Kerio Control.
- Open the Administration interface and navigate to Configuration > Interfaces.
- Double-click the desired interface to open the Interface Properties dialog box.
- Click the Advanced button to open the Advanced Interface Properties window.
- Check the Override MAC address box and input the desired MAC address.
- Click on OK to save your settings.
The MAC address of a network interface in Kerio Control has been changed to the specified one.