This article provides information on how to increase the disk size for Kerio Control installed in the Hyper-V environment.
Please click any images in this article to enlarge.
Kerio Control treats the VHD (Virtual Hard Disk) as a physical drive, and it cannot extend the space on its own.
Increase Disk Space
It is possible to increase the space using the steps below:
- Click on the Edit button (on the HyperV interface).
- Browse to the VHD location.
- Select Extend (or Expand) on the Next menu.
You may refer to the following external guides for more information:
To prevent the filling up of disk space, you can:
- Configure the Log Rotation.
- Delete current Logs and Statistics from Status > System Health > Manage > Delete all logs or Delete all data.