There is a known issue where backups created on legacy Kerio Control boxes (e.g. HWA 3130 or 1110) are not working when the user wants to transfer the backup file into one of the newest Kerio Control Boxes NG series.
Kerio Control - patch for backup issues (January 16, 2018)
Affected Kerio Boxes
- HWA 3110
- HWA 3130
- HWA 1110
- HWA 1120
Kerio Control up to version 9.2.1 or higher
User would be unable to migrate their configuration to newer Kerio Box like NG series. NG100, NG300, NG500
A patched version from our development team is available in the following links (32 bit Version is only for Kerio Control Box 1000 version).
Download and install the patch
- Download the corresponding file.
- Extract the .img file.
- Open the Kerio Control admin console.
- Go to Advanced options > Software Update > Upload image file.
- After the upload finishes, click Upgrade now. A reboot is required.
- Backup your configuration and transfer it to a new Kerio Box.