Email notifications are automatically sent to users every time a specified event or change occurs. This article describes the email notifications for MyKerio. By default, MyKerio notification service sends email notifications from Kerio Control.
MyKerio sends email notifications, some situations include:
- An appliance in MyKerio goes online or offline. MyKerio notifies all users in the organization.
- MyKerio needs a confirmation from a specific email address.
- When invited to an organization.
- When removed from an organization.
- When resetting passwords in MyKerio.
NOTE: By default, MyKerio sends email notifications and the user receives notifications in their mailbox.