You can set a preferred language for each user in Kerio Control. Kerio Control uses that language for:
- Kerio Control Administration.
- Kerio Control Statistics.
- All alerts and emails sent by Kerio Control.
Note: Language settings also affect the format of dates and numbers.
By default, Kerio Control copies the user's browser settings. If that language is not suitable, you can customize it.
Customize the language for users from Kerio Control as follows:
- In the Administration interface, go to the Users section.
- Double-click a user's name, or click Template to change the language for all users in the domain.
- In the Edit User dialog box, go to Preferences.
- In the Preferred language drop-down list, select a language.
- Click on OK. This language is now used in Kerio Control Administration, Kerio Control Statistics, and all alert emails.