If you lose your mobile device, ask your system administrator to disable the 2-step verification for you. If your administrator sets the 2-step verification as compulsory, you must enable it in Kerio Control Statistics again before accessing your company network from the Internet. To do so, follow the process below.
- Type the Kerio Control Statistics URL in your browser.
- On the login screen, type your username and password and then the verification code.
- On the Kerio Control Statistics page, click 2-Step Verification.
- Generate a new code in your authentication.
- Type the code in the Verification code field.
- Click on Disable.
You have successfully disabled the 2-step verification for your account in Kerio Control Statistics.