Kerio Control allows you to customize a Logo, Page title, and Favicon on the login page that allows your users to access the internet, denial pages, and user alerts. However, the login pages for access to Kerio Control Administration and Kerio Control Statistics and Reports are not influenced.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to change the Page title, Logo, and Favicon from the Login page customization field of Kerio Control.
In order to change the logo, follow these steps.
- In the Administration Interface, navigate to Advanced Options > Web Interface.
- On the Web Interface tab, check the Use custom logo on login page, guest welcome page, denial pages and user alerts option.
- To change the title of the page, type the new title to the Page title field.
- To change the logo, click the Change button next to the Logo field. (the recommended size is 300px x 60px).
- To change the favicon, click the Change button next to the Favicon preview.
NOTE: Favicon is the icon in the tab header of the login page.
The Kerio Control login page now displays the new logo.