Kerio Control 9.4.3 has been released and is available for download.
- Release date: Oct 08, 2023
- Build ID: 8243
Changes and Fixes
- GFI AppManager support
- UEFI Support
- VPN Client for MacOS supports modern MacOS versions using System Extensions
- VPN Client for MacOS is now supported on Intel, M1 and M2 silicon
- Checksum error messages
- Default IKE protocol versions for IPSec VPN tunnel changed from IKEv1 to IKE
- OS information found under Web Admin > Status > VPN Clients is not accurate
- Slow loading of some websites on 9.4.2 patch 1 with QUIC
- WiFi not working on NG100W and NG300W boxes in some cases after the upgrade to 9.4.2p1
- 9.4.2p1 RADIUS authentication doesn't allow selecting a certificate and provides an 'ubuntu' cert instead
- NG510/NG511 device display is blank after upgrade to 9.4.2p1
- After 9.4.2 upgrade, Hyper-V Appliance showing interface details as "Legacy Network Adapter"
- Time mismatch for UTC+13 TimeZone
- Wrong Czech translations of some pages
- Fix for Brasilian Time Zone (UTC -03:00 Brasilia) due to incorrect DST recognition
- DoS Attack Vulnerability generated by Protocol renegotiation on ports 4081 and 4090 (VPN)
- Fixes for potential memory leaks
To make sure that your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, review the System Requirements for Kerio Control.
Where to Download
To download Kerio Control 9.4.3, please visit the Kerio Software Archive.
For information on how to upgrade the current Kerio Control version, refer to the Upgrading Kerio Control article.